Main Entrance, Reception & Ticketing Area:
• Reception is approximately 10 yards from the arrivals car park and is
lit both internally and externally.The doorway is over a metre wide with
no threshold. Tourist information is contained in the reception in low
Public Areas - Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors etc
• The park is all located in ground floor only buildings.
Public Areas - Sitting room, lounges, lobbies etc
• All facilities are accessible via ramps, no buildings have a step entrance
• None of the park buildings operate during the hours of darkness, the
main leisure & entertainment area has 4 exits, none of the exits have
doors and vary between 1.5 to 4 metres wide.
Address: Carlyon bay Camping Park Cypress Avenue Carlyon Bay St.Austell Cornwall PL25 3RE
Telephone: 01726812735 Future Plans
• Provision of a 'dry' area at the swimming pool complex for the 2012
Contact Telephone and Email Address:
We welcome your feedback to help us continually improve if you have any comments please phone 01726812735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org